Saturday, July 14, 2007

Last Call to participate in Web Analyst Salary and Skills Survey

I am conducting a simple 5 minute survey on “Web Analyst Salary and Skills”. I have had a good response so far; however I need some more responses. If you have not taken the survey then please take 5 minutes (or less) to answer few simple questions.

Thanks to all of you who took the survey. I would also like thank Manoj Jasra, Marshall Sponder and Stephane Hamel for spreading the word about this survey (If I missed anybody then please email me their/your information).

I will appreciate if you can spread the word about this survey among your colleagues and friends.

I hope to publish the results of this survey by end of this month (or early next month).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your comments and questions.