Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Web Analytics Salary and Skills Survey

I have been writing about hot web analytics job market and the shortage of web analysts in the market. As a result of these posts, I am getting lot of queries asking if I have any data on the Web Analyst salaries.

I also get a lot of questions regarding the skills required to be a web analyst. I did a post while back on “Starting a career Web Analytics”and posted my views, Stéphane Hamel wrote an article recently on the same subject. But what is missing is you all's input.

I am taking this opportunity to get your input. Please take 5 minutes to take this simple survey to help me understand the salary and skills of web analyst. I will provide the results on this blogs later this month.

Bloggers, I will appreciate if you can help me promote this survey.

Thanks for all your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your comments and questions.