Monday, April 28, 2008

eMetrics – Marketing Optimization Summit

I will be at eMetrics – Marketing Optimization Summit on May 4th and May 5th.

On May 4th I will be leading a Web Analytics Association’s Base camp workshop on "Web Analytics for Site Optimization".

This workshop will give you the tricks, tools and techniques needed to improve navigation, increase engagement and improve conversion rates.

  • Building a measurable site

  • Designing for navigation vs. conversion

  • Improving online persuasion

  • KPIs for ecommerce, content sites, and intranets

  • Understanding visitor behavior

  • A/B & multivariate testing



On May 5th I will be speaking at emetrics. My topic is "Behavioral Targeting Across Ad Networks and on Your Site".
My session will cover the benefits of BT to consumers, publishers (site owners) and advertisers. I will show what vendors are available to help with different types of BT and review various aspects of BT, from the available technologies to the tried and true techniques to the preponderance of privacy pains. Finally I will walk you through a 5 step process to successful Behavioral Targeting and it is not just limited to online advertising but also how these techniques can be used for onsite advertising and content and product targeting as a part of onsite campaign.

If you are going to be at eMetric, email me so that we can get together. I will arrive on Saturday evening.
See you in San Francisco.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:23 PM

    I'll be there Anil. Just TRY and keepo me away!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear your comments and questions.